The SOVEREIGN BANK
The abandonment of “sovereignty monetary”
BY STATES IS THE ORIGIN OF ALL FINANCIAL CRISIS IN THE WORLD HAVE BEEN.
TO KEEP THE MONETARY SOVEREIGNTY IS REQUIRED BY THE STATE MONOPOLY IN THE ISSUE OF LEGAL TENDER, THAT NOW IS MADE IN HANDS OF COMMERCIAL BANKS AND CONTROL doubtful. The lack of control in issuing legal tender MONEY GENERATING MONETARY CRISIS.
IN THE CASE OF COMMUNITY CURRENCIES TO KEEP monetary sovereignty, the state must ISSUE EXCLUSIVE ADDITIONAL STATE COIN legal tender. PRAXIS it IS KNOWN AS THE NAME OF bimonetarism.
Currency School of Madrid
Checkmate to the financial crises
Jaque Mate 2
To financial crises
The Sovereign Bank
Monetary sovereignty (*)
The Eucronía (**) Monetary
THE PRAXIS OF MONETARY SOVEREIGNTY
1) The digital legal tender, duly numbered by few money (***), will be issued exclusively by the state, “Sovereign Money” in the amount required to bring the inflation rate is zero.
2) The Sovereign Money will be “sold” to financial institutions, wholesale market, to market, to be placed in the retail market for natural and legal persons, together with term deposits in the form of loans with real monetary support .
3) bank deposits, will be considered as such, ie guardianship deposits and therefore not subject to financial risks, and shall be guaranteed by the state on the model to use. Depositors should compensate depositors for services rendered.
4) In the case of Community currencies, Member States may issue a dual national currencies bimonetarista coexistence model “EU money” and “Sovereign Money”.
5) private currencies of any kind may be freely issued to stimulate regional and local markets and automatically regulate the free market exchange rates.
6) paper money and coins issued by the central banks should not be worth more than a hundred euros, to prevent their use as money laundering. (****)
(*) Original and transcendent Restatement of monetary doctrine “Sovereign Money”. The doctrine of “Sovereign Money” will be put to a referendum in the Swiss Confederation for possible implementation.
(**) Future event that will necessarily happen naturally by the simple evolution of the historical dialectic.
(***) The numbering of digital money will allow traceability, making it difficult, largely money-laundering illicit or criminal origin.
(****) In the UK the biggest ticket sterling value is 50 pounds.
definitely solved by natural mechanisms offered by the free market, the five major structural contradictions that have the current monetary / banking origin of all financial crises system.
The Big Five Structural Contradictions
Current Monetary / Banking System
1) Bank deposits become necessarily in loans, assuming risks outside the deposit agreement, which are secured, to varying degrees, by the central banks of the states, ie by society. The existing bank interconnection leads, in a crisis, the “Financial Pandemic”.
2) The digital money, more than ninety-five percent of the total (*), is issued by the commercial banks (private issuance of money), making the state voluntary abdication of “monetary sovereignty”.
3) The digital money issued in the form of loans, is invented money (banks do not lend the money deposited by their customers, since the loans are made with money created out of nothing).
4) The issuance of money is historically very poorly regulated, as evidenced by the facts, by the so-called cash reserve ratio, being the main cause of all the financial crises around the world have been.
5) digital money to be numbered not prevent traceability, and facilitates money laundering from illegal or criminal acts.
(*) Goodbye to hard cash.
Denmark has launched a proposal to stop minting coins in 2017
Germany would be next if you hear the recommendation of one of ‘Five Wise Men’, advising the government on economic matters Merkel
in the year 16 of the Web Era